Non-fiction book publishers
As experienced non-fiction publishers, The Choir Press understands the many opportunities for self-publishing non-fiction, particularly if you are writing for a specialised market. Although non-fiction encompasses such a wide range of book types, from histories and biographies to textbooks and technical publications, we’ve probably got experience of working with your publishing genre. As experienced non-fiction book publishers, whether you’re documenting your family history or want to market a ‘how-to’ guide on Amazon, we’ll demystify self-publishing for you.
Keys to successful non-fiction publishing
From years of work with publishers of non-fiction (and thousands of books on a myriad of diverse topics), we know how the following factors are vital to successfully launch titles in this area:
- Supportive staff who are experienced working with non-fiction publishers
- A unique perspective on a particular subject
- Authoritative writing style, good editing and thorough proofing
- Expertise in a particular field
- A relatively small, easily targeted market segment
- Persistence and effective promotion
- One-stop access to a full package of printing and publishing services
A great foundation for success
As with any publishing venture, there are few guaranteed routes to commercial success. What we know from experience is that if you can combine the foregoing elements with a book that inspires your target readership you’ll have a great foundation for the results you desire. With the book that only you can write, and our printing and publishing expertise, you could be onto a winner.
Benefits of partnership with experienced non-fiction book publishers
For non-fiction authors, the benefits when you publish your own book with our help are numerous and include these:
- Print only the copies you need (with long runs available when you need them).
- Save money: initial costs are often lower than you’d expect.
- Simplify management of the non-fiction publishing process.
- Avoid the involvement of traditional agents and publishers.
- Enjoy bigger royalty percentages per book than with traditional publishing.
- Retain all the rights to your non-fiction book.
- Self-publishing a book gives you full control over all aspects of publication.
- Print smaller runs cost-effectively.
- Impress those who said it would never happen…
Talk to us: we’re specialist non-fiction book publishers
Military memoirs? Your fascinating family history? A unique perspective on a favourite travel destination or a specialist software guide? If you’re seeking a non-fiction book publisher with massive experience, a comprehensive range of publishing services and a genuinely personal touch, The Choir Press can help you. [Please contact us for more information.]